YayBlogger.com
BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Saturday, January 16, 2010

A Cookbook for Tali

Veggies are so cute. I'd totally be a vegetarian if I didn't love (good) hamburgers so much.

Speaking of veggies, I bought a head of cabbage and a package of mushrooms the other day, so this afternoon I am searching Google for some scrumptious recipe that will combine the two. At this point I'm thinking: stuffed cabbage. But when I recollect the groans of horror Jessie and I used to utter when her Mom served stuffed peppers, I feel like I'm betraying my inner child. Besides, Caroline, who still IS her inner child, won't be very pleased. I'll probably make them anyway...

All this recipe-researching has finally inspired me to make a binder for the plethora of recipes I print out. I'm designing a "title page" for each type of food, which is how I came across the above picture. It's going to be super nice to have a spot to keep the various recipes I find in. Up to this point I have been stuffing them in drawers, or crumpling them into the cookbook drawer, or just tossing them out. No more!

1 comment:

  1. This makes me think of Wallace and Gromit and The Curse of the Were-Rabbit. You should grow vegetables and place them in vegetable contests.

    ReplyDelete