YayBlogger.com
BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Rat Tales

As I brushed my teeth tonight, I let Willa scamper across the counter and nose her way through the sink. When Caroline came into the bathroom, she exclaimed,

"Willa's paws are bleeding!"

I looked down and, indeed, there were footprints of blood trailing along the yellow counter top.

"Oh no, poor thing!" I cried, grabbing the rat up. A moment later we determined that Willa had simply stepped in Macy's red lip gloss and tracked it on the counter. Phew!

As I write this, Willa crawls across my shoulders and through my hair. Thankfully this tale ends free of blood and with a completely healthy rat tail.

1 comment:

  1. i still can't believe you let a rat perch on your shoulder! ... and put it on my shoulder... ugh

    ReplyDelete