YayBlogger.com
BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Tali and the Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Day

I got ditched by my "running group."
I got lost on my run.
I was late for class.
I got stuck in the seat behind the wall.
I couldn't give blood because I'm sick.
I paid too much for not-good-enough soup.
I had to set up a new bank account.
I realized, while setting up said account, I hadn't taken my online Latin quiz.
I rushed to the library.
I missed a question.
I went to Latin class.
I wanted to cry.
I still had to go back to the bank and finish activating the account.

And then I had friends.  Grace and Parker invited me to go to Wheatberries, and when I declined, they said they'd go to the bank with me.  As I walked down the street, a suitcase of fragile emotions, they strode on either side of me.  While I tried to wrap my feeble mind around the confusingness of the world of money, they sat on either side of me and poked fun, laughed, encouraged. 

Although my head still hurts and I still feel a little overwhelmed, I guess my day wasn't really that terrible, horrible, no good, or very bad.

1 comment:

  1. What is Wheatberries?!

    I'm sorry you had a rough day, but I'm glad you're doing better today! I love how each day brings a new 24 hours!

    ReplyDelete