YayBlogger.com
BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, November 12, 2009

Of Babies and Ears

This evening I babysat Lindsey and Sarah C. and had the greatest time! Being with them reminded me of why I love kids/babysitting. Sometimes in the constant going from job to job I forget how much I love what I do. It's always nice to be reminded by adorable little girls. :)

Favorite quote of the night: "Look Miss Tali, I put chap stick on my picture. That's to make it prettier."

In other random news, my friend just sent me this diagram, and I'm pretty excited about it. I have a sneaking suspicion it's going to come in handy some day....

3 comments:

  1. When I first saw this, I thought it was an ear infection chart. Ha ha!
    Pretty sure a girl in my class has all of those pierced. When I sit behind her, I can see large pieces of metal coming out of weird places on the back of her ears. It reminds me that I have enough piercings. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i don't even get why anybody would even want to pierce their ears in the first place!

    ReplyDelete