YayBlogger.com
BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friday, March 12, 2010

No. More.

I would just like to announce--to scream it from the rafters--that I am VERY tired of being sick.

This morning I was awakened by 496 builders hammering in my head. I chased them away with two little pills, but they have since returned.

Those weren't the only pills I swallowed, either. There were seven in all: vitamins, minerals, antibiotics, probiotics, decongestants.

Of course, no one wants to hear me complain about being sick. But somehow complaining helps, so I send these bitter words out into cyberspace, my screams echoing off into the wilderness of the world wide web:

"I. DON'T. WANT. TO. BE. SICK. ANYMORE!"

Will I ever exercise again? Will I ever have energy again? Will I ever stop blowing my nose? If you have an answer, dear internet, please share, please do.

1 comment: