YayBlogger.com
BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, August 19, 2009

I Grabbed Courage by the Hand

I begin this new adventure of blogging hesitantly. I feel like a gerbil coming out of its nest: first the little nose and whiskers pop out, sniffing suspiciously. If all seems well, the eyes soon follow, blinking and alert. Then, if no giant hand comes swooping down, or no vicious cat is lurking just outside the cage, the gerbil emerges from her nest and strides forth in confidence.

I think I'm still at the whiskers stage. But, if all goes well in my blogging, I believe I shall soon stride about Blogspot as confidently as my sister's gerbils walk around their cage. If anyone is reading this, prepare yourself. Who knows what life will turn into when it has the potential to be reported into cyber space? This could end up a little crazy. Don't say I didn't warn you...

6 comments:

  1. Tali! So glad to see you blogging. I will be anticipating your posts! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. 'Tis the season to start blogging!
    So proud of you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wha?? Tali doing something crazy?

    Is that out of character? ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice layout. See, you're figuring out this blogging thing just fine!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Why thank you, Miss Mitchell. I only had a leetle help from my brother. Now to figure out how to post pictures...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dear Tali West..in the process of being a facebook creeper...aka looking at my mini feed..i found out that you are blogging. haa. and well of course i had to check it out (:
    so pretty much i forgot how much i loved reading your writing .aha.
    well. i think i am done with this little blog comment letter.
    sincelrely,
    melissa joy livermore

    ReplyDelete